The 2017 Trans 100 honors those who worked in service to the Community in 2016.
This year, we are including service in 2015 as well, due to a lack of a Trans 100 in 2016.
This Form is for Nominations for those outside North America — that is, other than Canada, The US, and Mexico. The Trans 100 Team is not gifted at languages other than English at this time, but will do our best with community support.
– Nominees must have been living and working to improve the lives of trans people for at least six months of the prior year.
– Nominees can be working at any scale, locally, regionally, or nationally.
– We would like to see all parts of the country represented.
– We particularly encourage the addition of the otherwise unsung or only locally known workers.
– We particularly encourage the addition of persons of color.
– Nominees must identify as trans.
– Nominations must include a means of contacting them.
– Organizations are eligible, provided the organization is entirely run by trans persons.
This is not an award. The goal is to recognize outstanding members for the Work itself, and it is the work they do that is considered before anything else.
Nominations will close on March 1st, 2017, at midnight MST.
– Voting is anonymous.
– The list will not be ranked, and the tally will not be publicized.
– Nominees will be contacted by the Trans 100 Team for permission before the list is published.